January 25, 2011 1 Comment
It seemed to me as if British Raj had returned to India when I saw the news of BJP leaders being DEPORTED from Jammu airport to Punjab. To add to the insult was the incident of Congress government in Maharastra reversing the direction of train going to Jammu to prevent BJP workers from reaching Jammu. I thought India was still a free country —
I have some questions to which I can’t find answers to
1) Those who say Minority sentiments be respected and they be not provoked need to be asked if flying of tricolor a provocation ?
2) For those for whom tricolor is provocation, do they deserve to be called Indians. Do they deserve to be given humongous subsidies for everything and innocent taxpayers of India footing the bill for all their needs since these PROVOKED people have no industries, no self sufficiency in food supplies, etc
3) Those protecting these minorities and ever indulgent in minority appeasement politics need to asked when will they stop licking the footsteps of specific communities in name of secularism
4) Where are those intelligent class of Arundhati Roy, Javed Akhtar, Shabana Azmi who claim to be true secularism champions ? Why no statement from them condemning Congress government preventing BJP from hoisting National Flag in Kashmir. They are not desecrating any mosque like temples are being in Pakistan, they are not killing anyone like the Sikhs were slaughtered in Ganderbal, they are not driving anyone from their homes on gun point like the innocent pandits of Valley ….Why do I or BJP need permission from Italian mummy and spineless prime minister to host Tricolor on my motherland ?
5) What will be the next order from Congress government so committed to appeasement …. You need to take permission from a specific community before entering your temples lest they be PROVOKED. Last time world saw such appeasement it had to face HITLER. I hope the saying “History Repeats Itself ” doesn’t t turn true this time.
I remember Uma Bharati saying this line for Congress – ” Ye sab Napunsak ki tarah khade rehte hain” … India is witnessing height of appeasement under the current government unmindful of the fact that what if the majority got PROVOKED.
6) This is not a threat but a point to ponder for congress, but they have lost lives of 2 prime ministers to the appeasement of specific community or sections of society . How many before BlueStars, Rajiv Gandhi Assassinations, Kashmir Genocide they want before they rise up from slumber
Hope some sense comes in Congress government’s mind and they behave little responsibly. Netaji would be crying from heaven to see the state of country